Wednesday, August 17, 2011

2 Weeks

I stayed with a friend last night. For dinner we had sushi and for dessert we had the grossest frozen yogurt I've ever tasted. The frozen yogurt gave me horrible gas. I blame the frozen yogurt for the dream I am about to recall.

I'm walking with my friend down Fillmore street and we're window shopping and sipping on iced coffee. All of the sudden I feel the baby kick. Then the baby starts doing somersaults and kicking at the same time.

This goes on for awhile until I realize that I'm in labor! She is also pregnant but her gestation time is of a normal rate and although she is farther along than I am, my tummy is bigger and I'm now apparently in labor two weeks along.

She takes me to the hospital and I'm there for hours! I'm not dialated enough, the baby is turned, they can't find my doctor etc.
So I have to deliver this thing by myself. I'm not sure what happens next because the pain of childbirth has completely blocked out all memory.

I woke up and smelled my farts. I birthed a fart baby in my sleep.