Thursday, May 19, 2011

Last Night I Had The Strangest Dream

So someone was chasing me through Autobahn and I'm riding in a convertible Lamborghini. Now let me be clear, I am not driving, an unknown person is driving and the assailants chasing me are also unknown.

Through the twists and turns of the highway I realize that my friend Tommy is riding alongside the car driving a motorcycle with a sidecar. He’s got a leather pilot hat on and goggles like he’s Snoopy. Now in my head I’m having flashbacks to Wallace and Gromit and I can see that the pin is coming lose and I don’t want to hop into the sidecar.

The chase continues and I get all Sterling Archer on myself and decide to just go for it.

So the motorcycle paces the convertible and I make the jump into the sidecar.

Then I wake up, at least in my dreams I’m daring!