Monday, November 29, 2010

Last Night I Had The Strangest Dream

I met up with my friend Peanut at this really weird BBQ Sushi place where all the sushi rolls were rolled in panko and then grilled. After that we went to this club that was also a sex shop. We looked around at everything and ended up getting rubber keychains molded like vintage cars. I'm not sure why we found them at this club/sex shop but they were the only awesome thing there.
We left there and then headed towards the car but there was this new slide in Sacramento that she wanted to check out it was this HUGE canvas slide that went for miles and miles. It was only for people who owned iPhones and she desperately wanted to go on it. So we headed over there and because I was with a hot girl with an iPhone they let me go on it too. The Governator was ahead of us and he kept stopping mid-slide to try and talk to her. We finished the slide which took about 45 minutes and then we were headed to the bay area to see Passion Pit play at the Fox Theater. By the time we got back to the car it was like 11pm and we were both tired. So we ended up throwing in the towel for Passion Pit and went back to the club/sex shop to buy more stuff and show off the fact that I could walk in heels.